Join us for a sunset experience like no other!
Sit back and relax, let us drive the road and guide you to one of the most memorable sunsets of all time. For generations locals have been partaking in the breathtaking views and stunning sunsets from 8000 feet.
Now the secret is out and it’s your turn to experience beautiful British Columbia. Located at the heart of the parks, Mount 7 straddles several mountain ranges, rivers and parks.
Because you don’t have to navigate or watch the road, this tour lets you focus on the views, the wildlife and bask in nature in all its glory.
Price: $225.00 per tour (4 seats available)
- Snacks are included
Duration: Up to 3 hours
Available 7 days a week
- at your hotel (within Golden town limits)
- at the Visitor Centre in town
(Across from the Dreamcatcher hostel)
Times for pick-up depending on the season:
- July: 8:45 pm departure
- August 1st to 15th 8:30 pm departure
- August 16th to 22nd 8:00 pm departure
- August 23rd to 31st 7:30 pm departure
Activity Level 2
- Rated, as a vehicle interpretive tour the only exercise required is a steep 100-meter dirt road to walk up for the breathtaking sunset views.